Wednesday 6 November 2019

Cinquain poem

HERE IS MY POEM

Miss Farr  ( Title ) 
------------

Miss Farr. ( 2 )
is the best ever. ( 4 )
She teaches us to spell. ( 6 )
she is awesome when she gives us... ( 8 )
FREE TIME!!!!!! ( 2 )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is how you do this poem:
First, you need a title
Then, you need a subject
Then, you need to describe
Then, you need action
Then, you need feelings
Then, you need a conclusion


Here are the rules
1.  Only 5 lines
2.  Syllable pattern ( 2 4 6 8 2 )
3.  Can rhyme but doesn't have to
4.  Can have onomatopoeia in it but doesn't have to
5.   Can make a story but doesn't have to   




WALT: make a cinquain poem
We made a poem
It was challenging to get the ideas but also to get the syllables correct
I liked it because it was easy but you can make it into a story

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, bonjo, good - a - mate, hello Yazmin. My name is Katelyn and I go to Paroa school as you know because I am in your class. I love your post it is amazing. What gave you the idea of writing a poem of Miss Farr and the horse and people poem. I like the colour you put, it really stands out. Did you have fun thinking of poem's because I did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.