Friday 19 June 2020

A Home For Teasel Book Review




I rate A Home For Teasel 4/5 stars so far because I am getting into the rising action of the story. I am more excited by the minute and I am only in chapter one. So far my favorite part of the story is when Arabella has a stroke & had to go to the hospital. The setting is set at Arabella's house, Gwen's house, Where Gwen rides Teasel, and the hospital. Arabella's nephew and wife want to look after Teasel but Gwen won't let them. My favorite character is Gwen because she is like me, always has wanted a pony and now she has one, and does all the horse jobs & she is really stubborn with anything to do with horses.
I think you should read this book because it is awesome if you love horses. It is also adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.