Wednesday 8 January 2020

INVENTIVE INVENTORS = Nanogirl

I would like to live in a tiny house because they are really creative spaces, they even have storage under the stairs and also the bedrooms are pretty amazing you have all that you need just on a smaller scale.
They have an inside shower and an outside shower how cool! the dining and lounge room seems big but it actually isn't it just looks that way but in fact, the house is small. You can also move the house as you keep it on a trailer. Then the great thing is you can take it anywhere you want and it will still be the house you live in. 
You don't need a big house! If you don't have much money you will still be able to buy a small house, and it is as efficient as a big house because it can have anything you want you just need to be creative with the design.  

But if you have 5 people in your family (3 children 2 adults) I think you will need a big house so everybody has more space. This doesn't include pets, you can have as many pets as you want.
So that is why I want a small house when I grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yazmin

    They are so cute! I really like the small houses too.
    I don't think that I could live in one all the time though. It would be great to have a holiday in one, but I think I would get to the stage that I wanted a bit more space.
    For a family it is probably not so ideal but there are definitely families that you see do live in them.
    The idea of being able to take it wherever you want is cool. It would be great to just take your house on holiday with you!
    Some of the storage things I have seen on TV in them are so clever. They do come up with some great ideas.
    I have seen some great photos of little houses. They are pretty cool!

    Well done with this activity Yazmin. Keep up the great work we are looking forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.