Tuesday 14 January 2020

Who Was The First Person To Invent Electricity?

Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin was the first person to invent electricity.  Do you rely on electricity as much as food and water? If electricity wasn't invented you wouldn't have TVs, Ipads, Light bulbs, Video games, Phones, and Computers. What would you do if you had NO electricity at Benjamins time(1700)? Benjamin had one of the smartest brains in 1700. Benjamin wanted to also prove that lightning was electricity but no one would believe him. But some scientists say that some people before 1700  but they can't prove it, so was it benjamin franklin who really found out about electricity? 

By Yazmin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yazmin,
    Benjamin Franklin was a great guy. I don't know what I would do without electricity. I think I would be annoyed having to see with only a candle at night. If I as born back then then I guess I would be used to it. What do you think you would do without electricity?
    Keep it up
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Yazmin!

    Nice work completing another activity for the summer learning journey! Are you enjoying it so far? What has been your favourite activity?

    Benjamin Franklin has affected all of our lives so much! Imagine if we still had to cook over a fire and boil water for our baths! Life would be very different. What do you think the hardest part of not having electricity would be? I think that I would get really cold without heaters! What about you?

    I really like how you wrote so much for this activity! You gave so much information, this post is so interesting! Awesome work!

    Keep these awesome posts coming! I can’t wait to read more from you!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.