Saturday 11 January 2020

Romeo and Juliet

ENGLISH:
At 9.30 am Mum Keoni and I headed to Grandads' farm this is where I keep my horses. When we arrived I heard a horse neigh IT WAS CHIEF AND PIXIE (they are my horses)  and were very pleased to see me!! they were hungry so the first task was to feed Chief his Hardfeed and Hay and Pixie a Hardfeed and a break of grass. Then it was time for me to muck out (PICK UP HORSE POO) my least favourite, but must do task each day.

Then yay off to the pool for Lukes party can't forget the yummy hot chips and cake after our play in the pool, what a fun morning.

Bye YAZ

SHAKESPEAREAN:
At 9. 30 am mum keoni and i head'd to grandads' farm this is wh're i keepeth mine own h'rses.  At which hour we arriv'd i hath heard a h'rse neigh t wast chief and pixie (they art mine own h'rses)  and w're v'ry did please to seeth me!! those gents w're fill'd with pangs of hunger so the first task wast to feedeth chief his hardfe'd and hay and pixie a hardfe'd and a breaketh of grass.  Then t wast timeth f'r me to muck out (pick up horse poo) mine own least minion, but wilt doth task each day.

then yay off to the pool f'r lukes party can't f'rget the yummy hot chips and cake aft'r our playeth in the pool, what a excit'ment m'rning.

farewell yaz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yaz
    It is funny the way shake spear English is. Do you agree? It sounds like you had a fun morning.
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.