Thursday 23 April 2020

Calendar: Long Bike Ride ( 14 kilo meters )


Today we had to look into the future we had to look for what we might do. The third one (This one) was the easiest to complete because I had practice on the other two ones. It was a little tricky at times when I had no clue what to write down! I enjoyed this because it was challenging at times but at the same time, it was super fun! Next time I want to improve on doing it quickly because it was very tricky when I was at the bottom of the learning pit so that is also my goal when I do it next.  By Yazmin.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I'm sure even Mum and Dad need to get some fresh air. I have also been going for bike rides, I love exploring new places on my bike or biking down to the Taramakau Bridge. Where do you go on your bikes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment we are biking down the Dennis road track which comes out at Haast beach then up the road and back to the township then home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.