Thursday 23 April 2020

Calendar: Trip to the beach


Today we had to look into the future and decide what dates you're going to do stuff. We had to do three of these and this is my first one. I had a little bit of trouble with this one because I didn't know how to do it. So I watched Miss Farr's video and it helped me with what to do! the other ones were easier I enjoyed it because we got to write things on the calendar but not save it because you don't know if you are really going to do it. This one took me around 30 minutes By Yazmin

2 comments:

  1. Wow Yazmin, what a great plan. It sounds like a trip to the beach is exactly what all six of you need. What is the first thing you want to do when you get to the beach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first thing i would do is collect drift wood and set up the fire because it takes awhile for it to be ready to toast marshmallows and make smores.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.