Tuesday 21 April 2020

Haast Evening Star News Report




 Today we had to write a News Report on our grandparents or someone that is the age of one of your grandparents. We had to do this because it was one of our must do's but I wanted to do it because I love my family and it was cool that we got to do it. When I did it I Emailed Nana the wrong thing because nana can't video call so I had to email her at the end of the day ( 5.00 P.M ) to try and do this. I enjoyed this because I haven't done a News Report on anything in my whole entire life!! so this was really exciting for me to do for once! By Yazmin
This is Nana Gina riding Dexter the horse


2 comments:

  1. What a great article Yaz, ka mau te wehi! I like how you said you wanted to do this because you like talking to your family. Is Nana looking after Chief for you? She must be very busy with all those animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr, Nana is looking after chief and pixie (My new Horse) she is very busy with the animals and working at the shop! Thanks for the blog comment Miss Farr! Why do you like that I said because I get to talk to my family!
      Hope to see you soon Your friend Yazmin

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.