Tuesday 21 April 2020

Haast Evening Star News Report

Today we had to do something called The Nobody News. It is a news report on your grandparents or someone that is the age of one of your grandparents. We had to email them the questions on this slide and they had to answer back. Nana answered later than usual because I mucked up but it was my first time doing that. I enjoyed that because you got to communicate with your grandparents we had to do it because it was one of our must do's but I was really excited about it! By Yazmin

3 comments:

  1. Great plan Yazmin. I like that Nana said she is isolating with all the farm animals as well as Grandad. They must be very busy running the shop. I can't wait to see the article you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yazmin, Nicely done. I liked you news article. You asked some interesting questions. Sounds like Nana and Grandad are very busy people. I'm glad you got excited about doing this article. How are Nana's answers different from what you're doing? Keep it up. Sharron

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is rely good maby next time elabirat more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.