Wednesday 22 April 2020

Our Families Happy Place



Josh, Sophie, Nathan, Keoni, Sye and Me
Fijian's welcoming us with a welcome song
Family photo

Milla and Me
Today we had to write a story about a special place for me and my Family. Our family one was Fiji because we go there at least every second year since I was 4 years old with our friends Steve, Olivia, Josh, Nathan, and Sophie. We have also taken Nana and Grandad Uncle lee, Aunty Lou and my wee cousins Jack and Edan for Grandads 65 birthday last October. I enjoyed doing this activity because it brings back special memories. It was a little tricky because there is so much I love about it!

1 comment:

  1. Great work Yazmin, it sounds like you really love going to Fiji and getting to know the Fijian culture. What is your favourite thing you like to do in Fiji?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.